[Loch-Ruadh] Shed Load-Out for 30th Year

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Jul 6 11:35:19 PDT 2009

Due to the recent bereavement in Catrin's family, and me not checking my email, the shed load-out for the items being taken to 30th Year did not take place on Sunday.

I don't have a list, so who has agreed to carry what?

Dana has said she can be available most days, so which would be better for everyone - Tuesday or Wednesday, 6:00pm or 7:00pm?

Please respond here to the list as soon as possible so we finalize when we will meet.

Thanks,
Padraig
Acting Seneschal
Nunc Est Bibendum