[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter Practice Tonight

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Jul 23 12:16:54 PDT 2009

As it has been raining for a while now in downtown Fort Worth, I called Amber to check on the weather in Weatherford, and sure enough, it's raining there too.

We all know, this being Ansteorra, that by the time 7:00pm rolls around, the skies may be clear and the temperature up 20 degrees or more.  Or it may be still rainy and cool.  Or anywhere in between.

The back yard will probably be wet, but hopefully not too muddy.  As long as it's not still raining, I will have my armor out, and the pool will be open.  Anyone still planning on coming out?

Padraig
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.