[Loch-Ruadh] Event Bids

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Thu Jul 23 08:52:37 PDT 2009

As many of you already know, Loch Ruadh has secured an event date for next October.  The date is 22-24 October 2010, with a tentative event site of the Middlefaire renfest site.  As this was pushed through quickly in order to secure the date, we want to make sure that anyone in the Shire who has an idea for an event theme and would like to autocrat an event has the opportunity to submit an event bid for consideration.

Event Bids are due by September Populace Meeting, Wednesday, 2 September, and will be discussed and considered at September's Officers Meeting.  The winning bid will be announced at October's Populace Meeting.  Bids can be sent to me via email or surface mail (my address is in the Scarlet Letter), or turned in personally as a hardcopy.

Neither the date nor the site are set in stone, but if you want to propose a different date and/or site, you need to check the Kingdom calendar for date availability, and ensure the site is available for the proposed date.

Make sure to include a list of proposed activities, and a budget of expected expenses.  If you haven't autocratted an event before and aren't sure how to format your proposal, contact me or any other former autocrat, and we can provide examples.

In Service,
Padraig
Seneschal
Nunc Est Bibendum