[Loch-Ruadh] DFT/Loch Ruadh Joint Event Meeting

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Thu Jul 23 06:36:42 PDT 2009

When: July 25, 2009 at 6:00 pm

Where: Home of Lady Katheryn de Ryes

Map to location: http://tinyurl.com/l7rmej

After discussions between the Central Regional Seneschal, the DFT Seneschal and the Loch Ruadh Seneschal (me) at Round Table last Saturday, it was decided to meet face-to-face and discuss whether or not we can move forward with the idea for a joint Yule Revel event between DFT and Loch Ruadh.

Anyone who is interested in joining this discussion should be at Kat's house by 6:00pm.  NOTE:  Please bring a chair.

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to stay for the Ceilidh immediately following.

Padraig
Seneschal of Loch Ruadh
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.