[Loch-Ruadh] FREE PUPPIES - 1/4 Rottweiler, 1/4 Labrador Retriever, 1/2 Great Pyrenees

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 22 13:00:47 PDT 2009

We rescued a Great Pyrenees female dog which we were told was spayed, but it turns out she wasn't.  She had a litter of puppies with our male dog, who is 1/2 Rottweiler and 1/2 Labrador Retriever.  They were born on Mothers' Day, and are now weaned and ready for new homes.  We cannot keep them all as there are nine of them.  Most are female, and light brown.  There are a couple which are white with brown spots.  They are used to children, cats, and believe it or not, chickens.  They actually cuddle up to and lick the chickens.  Just so you know, they will grow up to be fairly large dogs. But they are good guard dogs.  Great Pyrenees are used to guarding livestock and are very faithful.  You can see them at our home to see how large the mother and father are, or we can bring the puppies to you.

Call Logan at 817.681.7973 to arrange a time to meet.

Thanks,
Madelina de Lindesay