[Loch-Ruadh] I am rich

Justin Hart mordikar at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 22 13:11:14 PDT 2009

I like to reply with "i would love to asdsist you with this transaction. Please provide me with the name of your bank, the account #, routing #, name of account holder, and any necessary security information. I will then make all the arrangments for the money to be transfered from the account."

For some reason they never reply with the information....