[Loch-Ruadh] OT: announcement

Robyn Cantley elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 26 17:48:16 PDT 2009

To clear up some confusion, John is willing to come to see what it's all about. I don't see him getting really into it, though. I'll bring him to a get together soon, maybe the shiphold's party. I might be able to convince him to come to a cold weather event or Yule revel. He's not much of a camper and doesn't like the heat. Not that anyone really likes heat anyway.... and if you do you're insane. I'll tell him that he needs to play the guitar for all of you.

No wedding date yet, too many important things we have to pay for first before a wedding. I'll keep everyone updated when we know more. I don't see it happening until probably 2011. Who knows, I might just say forget planning and just go to Vegas. It's sounding better and better the more I think about it. LOL!

Thank you all for the congrats, it is very much appreciated. I told Alex that he was going to be the ring bearer and he said "Yea, I'm going to be a ring bear!"

-Ceara