[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Get Together

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Sat Jun 13 17:34:37 PDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: loch-ruadh-bounces+bice=backroadsoftexas.com at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:loch-ruadh-bounces+bice=backroadsoftexas.com at lists.ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Aingeal
I just wanted to say thanks for a great time today.
Sorry I had to leave early but I think my lunchmeat
is going to turn out good.

I was fun to see everybody with no business on hand
and to get to see the "oven" in progress.  Waiting
with bread dough in hand!  And I love your new pool
and fountain; I was tempted to remove shoes and splash
for a while.

Oh yes, special thanks to Kaz for helping me when I
inhaled some cotton fluff and could hardly breathe.
Wouldn't have made it without him.

Bicé