[Loch-Ruadh] GW Pictures Update

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 13:28:42 PDT 2009

Greetings!

At last count Sefa and I have burned 2 CD's packed full of GW pictures, over 2000 images. Copies will be available when we are done. Give us time to collect the ones coming in via email. Dependant on how many CD's these end up taking we may ask for blanks for burning.

Also, there is a GW video being offered by Lynnvander Productions. Go to Lynnvander dot come to preview it. There are four different DVD's according to subject for $30 each and the entire set of four DVD's is offered for about $108 plus shipping . They say the blended DVD for $30  is "Just enough to hook your friends". We haven't decided which we are ordering full or partial set... but we will be ordering something!

Lady Kat the Blackhearted
Shire of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of Ansteorra