[Loch-Ruadh] One more time

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Tue Mar 24 11:48:37 PDT 2009

Since everyone is home from GW, I will run this again.

To All Our Caring Friends:

I am promoting the “Race For Life” marathon this year.  Their theme is “25
Years of Hope” because this is their anniversary.  Our member, Rose de
Harewell, is heading up one of the teams and I have volunteered to help with
a water station and cheering squad.  Some of you may remember the year we
did this for Pookie’s team, in garb with music and encouragement.  I hope we
can do the same type of thing this year for Rose and her team.  This takes
place at 6:00 PM, on Friday, April 3rd and runs until 6:00 AM on Saturday,

April 4th.   It is being held at Farrington Field in Fort Worth, which is at

the intersection of University Dr. and W. Lancaster.

It isn’t necessary to stay the whole 12 hours; any amount of time will be
greatly appreciated.  We can sing, pass out water and encouragement, etc,
and just have a good time in general.  I already have two volunteers in
Vivian and Sybil.  Please let me know if you can help us with this worthy
cause.  I know Rose and her team will appreciate our help.

Thanks,

Bicé