[Loch-Ruadh] Populace Meeting

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 28 10:34:45 PDT 2009

Gerty, you wear what you are comfortable in, whether abstract or not.
Remember "No shirt, no shoes, no service" so if you don't want service then leave off the shirt and shoes. If you want service you need only wear a shirt and shoes.
On the other hand the meeting is there to serve, so it need not wear anything. If they insist on it wearing anything, I suggest the meeting wear less on the nerves and more on the comfort of those at the meeting.

Crandall, Olde Phule

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith