[Loch-Ruadh] Bardic tomorrow night

Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra fiona0241 at swbell.net
Tue May 26 17:09:33 PDT 2009

Greetings unto the populace of Loch Ruadh

Bardic is tomorrow night at Sidehill Keep (Lord Alric and Lady Fiona).   A little bird tells me that the bard, Lord Padraig, plans to be there, so there should be wonderful music to be heard.  Festivities will begin around 7:00 pm and everyone is welcome.  Bring a chair, food to share and whatever you wish to drink.  I will have magic feast gear and coffee can be made if anyone wants it (made by my lord husband as I have no idea how to do so).

See everyone tomorrow night.  That's Wednesday evening, May 27th.

Lady Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra