[Loch-Ruadh] OT - Fwd: [rollngthndr] Christmas Card

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 04:23:04 PST 2009

Hey all,

please read the message below. Before you scream "CHECK OUT SNOPES! It's a
fake!", please check out Snopes:
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/medical/biorkman.asp . Sadly, this one is all
too real. Let's make this kid's wish come true. Please forward this to any
and all you can.

Off to make him a Christmas card,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely