[Loch-Ruadh] Request for Assistance from a Shire Member

George Boles gboles01 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 07:00:52 PST 2009

Greetings one and all

I received a phone call from one of ours who has not been able to play for some time, requesting a bit of assistance.  Lord Dohmnal dubh O'Rourke is moving from his a 2 bedroom apt to a one bedroom apt in the same complex on the 14th and 15th of this month (NOV) and has rqruested any assistance he can get.   I woudl list an address but I do not know it - I know how to get there but I never bothered to remember the street name or apt complex or apt no.

Fiona and I would assist but we will be in Tennessee that weekend.  Returning on the 15th late in the evening.

So if anyone can help Dohmnal move - please let him know.  I will see if I can get his permission to post his phone number to the list.

Alric