[Loch-Ruadh] Do you sing as a lark in the morning? Do your tales make Kings weep?

Kazimierz Złowieszczy kazoflr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 07:57:37 PST 2009

Well, then you are invited to compete for the position of Loch Ruadh's Bard.
Even if small creatures do not gather round as you sing in the morning, the
populace of Loch Ruadh would be honored for you to enter our competition to
represent us in the Bardic Arts to the Known World for the coming year.

All practitioners of song and story are welcome. The competition will be
held at Loch Ruadh's Yule Revel at Dragonsfire Tor on Saturday December 5th.
Event information and Bardic competition rules can be found at
http://yule.lochruadh.org/.

Are you not a Bard? Come anyway and enjoy the day catching up with old
friends and making new friends. Sing off-key with the rest of us as we
butcher, er......blend our "unique" voices in harmony singing favorite
carols throughout the day.

All are welcome!!

--
Pan Kazimierz Złowieszczy