[Loch-Ruadh] Populace Meeting - Let's All Wear Garb!

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Mon Nov 30 08:06:53 PST 2009

Baroness Dana shared with me her suggestion that we wear garb to Populace Meeting Wednesday night, and I think it is an excellent one!

Especially since it is the holiday season, I think this will give our last Populace Meeting of 2009 a festive flair, and will certainly bring up some questions from the other IHOP patrons.  We might even recruit some new friends.

So wear some nice garb on Wednesday, and let us act and speak forsoothly.

In Service,
Padraig
Seneschal