[Loch-Ruadh] site tokens

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 30 18:18:50 PST 2009

Hi,

Just a short note to let you know that the site tokens for The Loch Ruadh Yule Revel at Dragonsfire Tor are all strung. They await the attendees of this great event.

Just a little tid bit. (No helping T.J.) For those that have been attending DFT's Yule Revels you might notice something special about this token.

You will have to attend the event to find out what it is if you do not already know.

See you there.

Janie