[Loch-Ruadh] Flood

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Oct 15 06:40:23 PDT 2009

Sorry to hear about the flood - Bice mentioned that you had a washing machine malfunction?

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help, in addition to moving the library back when you're ready.

Padraig
*****************
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.
Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.
- John Stark

Greetings Loch Ruadh,

My house has flooded.  We are moving the library at the current time.  When the floors are done we will need some help moving the books back into place.  We will be busy the next few days getting new floors in our house.

Aingeal and Caerell