[Loch-Ruadh] Subject: Officers Meeting

Emma Edwards emma.edwards.sca at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 06:47:38 PDT 2010

Thomas,

Thank you. I look forward to meeting you and other gentlefolk of Loch Ruadh
when I return from my vacation next month. I wanted to join you all at IHOP
in May, but alas that is when I will be away for a week. I did find Lady
Elizabeth's house just fine last night. It turns out she lives quite close
to me, so it was easy to find and a short drive at that.

Emma