[Loch-Ruadh] Bice Update

kenneth nurmi k.n.76 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 25 20:27:48 PDT 2010

________________________________

I am so saddend to hear another dear friend has left us for the next world, Many years of wisdom and guidence she has always been a friend to me even before i knew who that was, always ready with a chuckle when i did somthing stupid ,Or a stern look when i did or said something really stupid . It is with a heavy heart i send my condolences to her family .And to dana who knew her better than any of us my heart is with you as well as the shire. A New Star Shines In The Heavens Tonight we will miss you always

                                      vigulf