[Loch-Ruadh] Bice Update

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Apr 26 07:09:07 PDT 2010

Alleluia! May flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.
Remember me O Lord, when you come into your kingdom.
Give rest O Lord to your handmaid, who has fallen asleep.
The choir of saints have found the well-spring of life, and door of paradise.
Life: a shadow and a dream.
Weeping at the grave creates the song:
Alleluia! Come, enjoy rewards and crowns I have prepared for you.

                    - Song for Athene, John Taverner

My heart aches from the loss of our sister and dear friend.  May God send strength and comfort to all who mourn Bice's passing, and especially to her family.