[Loch-Ruadh] Exchequer's Office Open for Applications

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Wed Feb 10 08:22:35 PST 2010

I am saddened to announce that due to health issues, Honorable Lady Bice di Pietro has reluctantly decided to resign as Exchequer of the Shire of Loch Ruadh.  Bice has done an outstanding job as our Exchequer, as she has in every Office she has held for Loch Ruadh.  I ask you all to join me in hoping for her swift and full recovery.

Bice's very able deputy, Laird Caerell MacDomnaill, will take care of the Exchequer duties until a new Exchequer has been chosen by the Central Regional Exchequer, Honorable Lord Alasdair MacEogan.

The Exchequer's Officer is therefore open for applications, and will remain open until Officer's Meeting, Wednesday, 21 April 2010.  Applications should be submitted to the Central Regional Exchequer, alasdair at bmhanson.net, to the Acting Exchequer of Loch Ruadh, exchequer at lochruadh.org, and to me, seneschal at lochruadh.org.  Check the Black Star and the Scarlet Letter for mailing addresses if you wish to send hard copies.  As with any Office, you must be a paid member to be considered for this Office.  Applicants also need to have taken the Exchequer's Warranting class; if you have not taken this class but want to apply for the Office, you will need to take it before you can be warranted.

Remember to include copies of your membership card, and a photo ID (such as a driver's license) with the identification number obscured.

The Application for Office form can be found at:  http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf

Handbooks and forms for the Exchequer's Office can be found at:  http://treasurer.ansteorra.org/documents.php#policies

Please contact me or Laird Caerell if you have any questions.

In Service,
Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
Senechal, Shire of Loch Ruadh