[Loch-Ruadh] Update on Gwenllian & Bice

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 14 09:19:48 PST 2010

Note...this is being written with less than 2 hours sleep.

Gwenllian was admitted to the hospital this morning with what they believe is a urinary tract infection.
After encountering a problem they left my house a little before 11 last night for a trip to the emergency
room.. I received an update about every hour and a half  from a very frustrated Aingeal. The only thing
that kept Aingeal from strangling someone last night was the thought of being arrested and leaving
Gwenllian there alone. Around 7:15 this morning they finally decided they were going to admit her.

Bice is still in ICU. Gary said she is doing a lot of sleeping and the doctor is satisfied with her recovery.

Updates as I receive them.

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!