[Loch-Ruadh] Weekly GW Pre-registration nagging

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 17 12:13:24 PST 2010

Also...would those who are attending please keep me posted on your kitchen plans so that
I can keep the head count up to date? This way we can let the evening cooks know how
many people they are feeding so that they can shop based on those numbers. I am
re-posting the meal and carry list in case any need it.

If there are any changes please let me know ASAP so that I can adjust the list. It's already
been changed to reflect attendance changes that I have received to date.

With thanks,

Lady Kat the Blackhearted, GW Kitchen Coordinator
Shire of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of Ansteorra