[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: Sad Tidings

kenneth nurmi k.n.76 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 31 23:15:56 PDT 2010

I have never recived news as sad as this . I cannot even put what i feel in words .
Bear was more than a house brother ,or a shield brother, he was my friend .
He will continue to be the persona of chivalry and honor to me.

To Sarah and Bear's family's i hold you in my heart,
For today all our souls weep in remembrance .

                        In Service
                      Ld Vigulf Brokenaxe

           God May Take You From Our Presence ,
                 But Never From Our Hearts