[Loch-Ruadh] Middlefaire Demo

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 1 16:57:21 PDT 2010

We also need SCA Newcomer flyers and or Shire business cards and maybe a few Scarlet letters. I will be there Saturday. Tegwared doesn't know if he will be working again or not.
I can bring a couple of sample projects in various stages of completion and a drum to display. I might be able to bring a bow and arrows as well.

Catrin
Loch Ruadh MoAS