[Loch-Ruadh] Supplemental Officers/Coordinators Meeting

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Sun Oct 3 17:00:40 PDT 2010

I am calling a supplemental Officers and event coordinators meeting to take
place just before Populace Meeting on Wednesday evening.

All Officers and event coordinators, please plan to meet at the IHOP on Quebec
Street at 6:00pm on this coming Wednesday, the 6th.  There are some issues that
need to be discussed prior to Populace Meeting that may require a Populace
vote.  As we are coming down to the wire on the Shannon River Raid, this will be
our last opportunity to present such issues to the Populace, and I just want to
make sure we have everything taken care of.

In Service,
Padraig
Seneschal