[Loch-Ruadh] Battle of the Commanders

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 4 19:42:06 PDT 2010

Congratulations to all of you.  And may I add if you want expert training in the fine arts of being a combat archer, I might recommend hooking up with Fearghus from Elfsea or Ironwyrm from the Steppes if you haven't already.  Back in the days when I could afford the time and my body could absorb the pain, I was a combat archer too and both of these fine men gave me very many "lessons learned" and I am proud to say I have fought beside both of them.  Both of these gents are also holders of the Arcus Majoris which says a lot too.  But you'll still have to ask either one of them about the morning at Gulf Wars years ago that Ironwyrm and I had to fill in for Fearghus at inspection point authorizing and inspecting combat bows and arrows while Fearghus recovered from the previous night's party ;)

Miss you all and see you at the Shannon River Raid.

Sean