[Loch-Ruadh] Home Safe and my Thanks

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 06:06:01 PDT 2010

I want to personally thank Lord Ragnar, Baroness Dana, and all the moms who
showed up to help with the MoC activities. I could not have done it without
you. Also, thanks to Lord Rolf and Lady Sybil for their great help and
laughter at the Punkin Chunkin. My kids are still talking about it. Thanks
go to Lady Marion and family for your largess donations. You made some
children very happy.

YIS,

Cait