[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: Today's Fall Brawl meeting

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Mon Aug 22 06:46:52 PDT 2011

I'd like to thank those at the Fall Brawl meeting for submitting award recommendations.  If you did not attend, or have other recommendations for awards please submit them as soon as possible, as they are less likely to be awarded if submitted later.  If possible, please cc me a copy of the award recommendation, as it is possible that the Crown may contact me for input, if needed.

Terrence