[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sat Aug 20 10:49:15 PDT 2011

Ok, this is the third time I'm trying this.  I'm having problems with the internet letting me send attachments.

I'm sending my seneschal missive for the Scarlet Letter with this one, then sending 4 pictures one at a time next.  The permission form for the pictures is below.

Sorry I'm sending this on the deadline day, but we didn't have internet last night.

Terrence

SCA PHOTOGRAPH GRANT OF USE FORM

I, (legal name) Charles E. Noe, being known within the Society for Creative Anachronism as (name) Charles the Red, do hereby agree to the following with respect to my photograph(s) (hereinafter "the Photograph") entitled Chastity belt 1, Chastity belt 3, Neuschwanstein castle 1, and Templar armor A as follows:

GRANTS OF USE

The SCA may (check all that apply):
___ publish the Photograph once in an issue of The Scarlett Letter;
_X_ publish the Photograph no more than 6 times in the above publications;
___publish the Photograph along with the article entitled ___;
_X_ publish the Photograph with any article or as a stand-alone picture in any SCA publication;
_X_ publish the Photograph on a SCA web site for Loch Ruadh;
___publish the Photograph on any SCA web site or similar media.

PERPETUAL GRANTS OF USE

___I agree that the Photograph(s) identified above, as well as any photos I submit to the SCA at any time in the future, may be used for any of the Grants of Use set out above, whether I have checked them or not.

I agree, represent, and warrant that;
  1. I am the owner of the Photograph.
  2. that all of the grants of use I have given above include the right of the SCA to publish my photo in any re-print of a publication including electronic media.

I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the SCA in the event any claim is brought against the SCA by any person claiming that they have any right, title, or interest in the Photograph superior to mine or that I did not have lawful authority to grant the above permission and rights to the SCA.

SIGNATURE  Charles E. Noe (Terry D. Sikes, legal guardian, permission granted to use electronic signature as legal signature.)
DATE 8/15/ 2011  E-MAIL ADDRESS  tdsikes at prodigy.net
MAILING ADDRESS  1562 Dogpatch Dr., Terrell, TX  75161