[Loch-Ruadh] King's College the Aftermath

George Boles sidhe01 at swbell.net
Sun Jun 19 13:44:04 PDT 2011

Greetings to the Shire.

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all who helped with King's College!!  A special thanks to those who donated the coffee, donuts and OJ;  They were greatly appreciated by the College attendees (especially the King).

Other special thanks To:

Kaz and Antonia who helped with set up, tear down and acted as my right and left hands  (which hand is up to you)  during the college.
Vivian for running gate, sitting a shift and directing people to their classes and cheering me up with the occasional droll comment.
Sybil who also sat a gate shift and answered hundred of questions.
Cathal for sitting a gate shift and to Genvieve (Spelling?) for all the home made wonderful goodies!  I only have one complaint - The Red Velvet cupcakes were all gone before I got one!
Cait for stepping in and taking a gate shift when someone couldn't make it.
Terrence and Ragnar and Kaz for being B.O.Bs for all the teachers needing help and tor Catrin who organized the Teacher's BOBs.  and a special thanks to Terrence for taking down the SCA signs.
Tegwared and Catrin for the COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!! and their help with tear down
Rose for sitting gate and generally acting as cheerleader for the Shire. and for helping with tear down by checking classrooms.
Cat for hospitalling to some of the TCU students who seemed interested in the goings on and to Alex for bringing lunch for the Autocrat and his lady.
to Mel, Ari and Renne for directing traffic to court and acting as messengers and fetchers of stuff as needed.
to Fiona for sitting gate and keeping me sane throughout the event autocrating process.

Alric the Tired