[Loch-Ruadh] Dailies from War, Day 6

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 06:02:23 PDT 2012

I was off duty today but not lacking in things to do. I first took a walk
with Ameline. While on the walk, we met many Lions, Pelicans and Laurels.
Oh my! I stopped by the Page School for a peek. I could not resist. All was
well, thanks to my lovely Deputy. Then, I returned home for lunch. While in
camp, I learned of a meeting that I needed to attend. So, off I went. The
BOD Meet and Greet was very informative. We discussed many issues,
including those within my office. The Two Deep rule was disscussed as were
possible changes to policy.
Afterwards, I worked a couple of hours for Tom and Floria at the Spinning
Toad. Then it was off to dinner. After some great tacos, I went back to
Page School. About 10 teens showed for Personna Play. Master Bjorlick spoke
of Personnas, as did Mistress Ameline and myself. Then, a herald from
Trimaris spoke of heraldry and devices. After an hour of research and
questions, we played capture the flag. Then it was time for clean up and
bed. Whew. And I have another full day on Thursday. Oh, and my son lost a
tooth. He now has money from the Tooth Fairy. Where is he going today?
Metchant's Row, of course.

I wish you all a glorious day,

Cait