[Loch-Ruadh] Home safe

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 17 19:27:20 PDT 2012

...after a spectacular Gulf Wars! To all our friends in Loch Ruadh, your hospitality is amazing, and Dane and I had a great time with you all!  Now we'll have an entire year to work up some new stand-up material to hopefully make you smile a little more.  And thanks a million for letting Ted, Eddie and his son Braedon join us on such short notice; they were really in a pickle when we found them! Looking forward to seeing you again soon, Germanicus and Dane the Red