[Loch-Ruadh] Sean of Argyll Memorial/Wake

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 09:31:01 PDT 2012

Greetings Everyone,
There will be a Memorial/Wake for Sean of Argyll at my home Saturday March 24th. We will be gathering beginning at 4pm until whenever. All are welcome to come and share memories of our dear departed friend. As always garb is optional. Wear whatever you feel like wearing. We will be having a potluck. See the list below to find what we have so far. Please email me and I will update the list periodically so we don't end up with too much of one item.
My address is: 1113 Lake Whitney Dr. Wylie, TX 75098

The most straight forward way to get here is to take 30 west to President George Bush Turnpike (also called 190) and take it West. Take the Miles/Merritt road exit. (NOT the liberty grove connector exit) turn right on Merritt. Go thru the stop sign turn right at the second stop sign at Sachse Road/ go 2-3 miles to Alanis (it's just before the fire station) turn right follow it to Lake Whitney. Turn right onto Lake Whitney. 1113 is on your left.
190 is a toll road. You will go thru one toll thing to get to Miles/Merritt road. It's electronic so you don't have to stop. They send ya a bill.

If you need alternate directions without a toll road let me know.

Potluck so far:
Dana - bringing a turkey
Janie - Enchilada's
Brighid - smoked pork ribs

If I have forgotten anything (which is very likely) let me know or ask.
Please forward this email to any lists or individuals that should get it, but might not be on the Loch Ruadh list.

Hope to see you all on Saturday.

Brighid

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.