[Loch-Ruadh] Leaving Loch Ruadh

sidhe01 at swbell.net sidhe01 at swbell.net
Wed Jun 5 20:07:01 PDT 2013

Greetings My lords and Ladies of Loch Ruadh

Some of you may have heard that I announced at Populace that I would not be coming back to the Shire.  This is a true statement.  The reasons for this are many.
Chief among these reasons is that I had reports that certain parties at Gulf War XXI  were bragging that “We ran the bad ones out of the Shire.”   By this statement I took it to mean that  Fiona was one of the “bad ones” since she is friends with the “Bad Ones.”  The only reason I stayed in the Shire after hearing this was that I had taken the office of Herald and my term was not over and I try to finish what I start.

I also returned the Ember I was awarded at our last event.  Since I will not be playing with the Shire, I cannot in good conscience keep an award that is for service to the Shire.  Some may think “but you earned it.”  Yes I did a lot of work for the Shire but I will not be doing that anymore so I really don’t believe I should keep an award such as an Ember.

Some will say “Fiona made him” and they would be wrong.

I hope that the friends I have made in the Shire will remain friends and they may contact me at any time, drop by and have a beer or ask for and receive any help I am able to give.

To the Shire of Loch Ruadh – May you have Fair Winds and Following Seas

Alric Morgannwgg