No subject

Sat Apr 5 05:05:11 PDT 2014

Take Highway 51 into Springtown
Turn right onto Highway 199 (Jacksboro Highway) and go
about a mile
Look for the real estate office on the left; Sage
Trail is just before the real estate office
Turn left onto Sage Trail
The first road to the right will be Springfield Road.
Turn right onto Spingfield Road
Go past Walnut Creek Drive (on the left)
You will come to a 90 degree lefthand corner - be
careful going around this corner, as sometimes people
coming the other way swing wide.
Polydore's is the 3rd house on the right, with high
bushes on both sides of his driveway.

In Service
Padraig the Herald

--- Bill Osterheim <Polydore at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> [ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
> Woodworkers Unite!
> Woodworking tomorrow at Polydores Place.  noon until
> dark. Bring beverages,
> chairs, supplies, and whatever else you might need.
> We usually order pizza together for suppertime, if
> wnough people are
> interested.
> Bjorn is hoping for help on the Trebushae. We could
> use a SINGLE edged axe or
> two.
> If you have questions about that, email Bjorn at
> concrete_donkey at yahoo.com[1]
> or call here and leave a message. He is already out
> here working, and can call
> you back (No phone in the shop.)
> See you here.
> Polydore