[Loch-Ruadh] Important info for our Jan.15th meeting

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 8 09:25:35 PST 2014

Please make plans to attend since this will be a combined Populace and Officers meeting and we will have visitors present.Bids and a budget for our September event are due at this meeting.

Duke Lochlan Dunn and Baroness Sabine le Curter are one set of the candidates for the Baronial Thrones of Elfsea.
Baroness Sabine along with Mistress Ameline have asked to attend our meeting to speak about the future plans of the Barony, Duke Lochlan will be attending the Elfsea Fighter Practice that evening. After reading their Letter of Intent I'm very interested in their plans that would include Loch Ruadh. I'm sure Baroness Sabine will welcome any questions from our populace. Many of our populace cross play and live in Elfsea zip codes. Some things to think and ask questions
about might be coordinating A&S classes, chivalric, archery and youth boffer practices, how to bring the groups closer together, getting to know each others
players, helping each other at events and many other aspects of the SCA
as a whole.The Baron and Baroness of Elfsea are usually the Royal presence at our events.

Baroness Dana Mac an Ghabhann
Seneschal