[Loch-Ruadh] DFT Silk Banner Painting Class and Potluck Info

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 16 10:44:22 PDT 2014

For those that have signed up and made arrangements to attend...
You can send your potluck contribution to: Janie Cason j-cason at hotmail.com

DFT Banner painting this Saturday 6-21-2014  We will be starting around 11:00am.
Things to do/ think about ahead of time
1.      Start thinking about what you want on your banner
2.      If you have a sketch bring it with you
3.      Do not wear cloths you cannot get dirty
4.      Bring a chair

We will have an overhead projector if we need it. If anyone has some
pencils (and if need be a way to sharpen them) please bring them.
Baroness Elspeth will be sharing her expertise on silk banner painting with us. Should be a fun day. Let me know.

Directions:
from DFW area, #377 towards Stephenville, just past lone
stat arena, first paved road on left (#437), 3 rd. drive on left(banners will
be out).
From Eastland/Dublin area, #377 towards DFW, just past Lewis
trailer sales on right, take right on next paved road(#437),3rd driveway on
left(banners will be displayed)

The address is
231 Country rd. 437
Stephenville, TX

If you get lost call:
Carol Cook
254-210-1026

Ok,
Let’s talk food and have a party.
After banner painting and forge we are having a get together
with potluck at Ron and Carols home. Let’s get a list going so we know what
will be there. All are welcome. Remember about small children.

Main course
Sausages 16 J&S
Hot dogs 7 J&S
Hamburgers ? Frank/Diane

Drinks
Coke Frank/Diane
Unsweet Tea
Sweet Tea

Sides
Condiments
Catsup J&S
Best Food Mayo J&S
Mustard J&S

Plates and utensils
We have cups
We have paper plates
We have spoons
Open for forks, knives etc.

This venue is not child proofed. The owner has expressed a
concern regarding small children. There are multiple pets that are not used to
being around small children. So with that in mind if you have small children
please make other arrangements for them.