[Loch-soilleir] And here come the questions... :-)

Juliana-SCA@houston.rr.com Juliana-SCA at houston.rr.com
Fri Apr 23 10:43:31 PDT 2004

I'll just apologize now, because I'm sure this won't be the last of the
questions between now and Loch Guardian...

Right now I'm wondering, is there someplace I need to sign Ty and I up to be
there? I signed us up on the feast list the other night at Populace, but
what about for actual camping space? Who and when do I pay? Are sites
shared? Can I reserve a single site if I want to, directly with the park and
still be near the rest of the bunch? I'm sorry for so many questions, but I
looked on the website and couldn't find any specifics at all...

Also, what kind of shoes do kids usually wear? I know that athletic shoes
stand out too much, but I'm not sure what else to put him in that will be
safe and allow him to run around like normal. Would love to hear what the
rest of you do!

Thanks, and sorry again!  :-)

~Juliana~

Gina Peterson