[Loch-soilleir] And here come the questions... :-)

R Husted rhusted at mastnet.net
Fri Apr 23 14:53:21 PDT 2004

Moccasins from walmart are cheap, usually easy to find, and pass well
enough even for adults although they are not really good period style.
Seriously, don't worry too much about shoes for now. If you can find
something in brown or black instead of blaring white tennis shoes it is
great, but no one will be upset if you or your son don't have all the
details down. We just want you to feel welcome to come and have a great
time.

medb