[Loch-soilleir] And here come the questions... :-)

Juliana-SCA@houston.rr.com Juliana-SCA at houston.rr.com
Fri Apr 23 11:39:17 PDT 2004

Thank you for the quick answers!

I'll quit stressing about his shoes, I guess. At least they don't light up.  :-)

And the group camping thing, I'm just weird about... I went camping with a single parents group one time, and I ended up having to get a site by myself -- tents 5 feet apart about send me into claustrophobic convulsions.  LOL  But I have never camped at that park, so I can't picture the sites in my head... I guess I'll just worry about that once we get there.  :-)

Garb question, now... aside from main Saturday events and feast time, do people stay in garb? I will have my one whole dress that someone is making for me... and my mother is going to help me make Ty a couple of tunics. And anything over about 68 degrees is hell-hot to me.  ;-)  Are the SCA police going to come after use if we're just sitting around the campsite in shorts?

Thanks for letting me know about the additional non-member fee... I haven't had the funds to officially join just yet.

~Juliana~