[Loch-soilleir] And here come the questions... :-)

Juliana Juliana-SCA at houston.rr.com
Fri Apr 23 20:36:23 PDT 2004

>Probably the biggest problem with this particular camping spot is that the showers are a LONG hike away...long, but rather >interesting.  However, if you have a solar shower bag (or can borrow one), I will be bringing my 'shower tent"...it is good for >a quick wash up...especially in the afternoon.  Just look for a green and white striped tent...or catch me in the kitchen with >Mehb.  Do you have what you need for camping??  I have extra tents, etc.  Let me know if you need anything.

  The showers are no big deal, because that's a planned trip to them... it's being near bathrooms, period, that is always important with small children, so that's what I usually camp near.  :-)  And thank you for the tent offer, but camping equipment is one thing I have no shortage of, thank goodness! We love to camp, at least in the fall when it's cool.  :-)

  >I have several shirts/tunics/pants that would fit Ty, as well as a simple
  >cloak.  I'll bring them to the event...either find me in the kitchen, or
  >look for the green and white tent...  Mahearra

  Oh thank you, Mahearra, that would be wonderful!! Yay!!  :-)

  ~Juliana~