[Loch-soilleir] demonstration opportunity

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 12:43:53 PDT 2004

Hello everybody!

Just got an invite for a demo... Please see below...
Will discuss tonight at the meeting.

Dear HL Clara von Ulm,

I am planning a Teen Read Week event at the Helen Hall
Library in
League
City, Texas for young adults (6th graders - 12th
graders).  The theme
for
the week is "It's Alive @ Your Library.  On Friday,
October 22 (or
Wednesday
October 20th - if necessary) I am holding a "fear
factor" type event,
where
I would like to have challenging foods for the teens
to try. Would the
Gylde
of Gode Cookery be willing to help with this event by
having examples
of
period cooking and by coming dressed in period
costume?  I can plan the
evening in several ways depending on how much
participation your group
would
like. Other guilds or groups from the Loch Soilleir
would be welcome at
the
event as demonstrators or participants.

Please let me know if your guild can help.

Thank you for your time,

Jeanne Kunzinger