[Loch-soilleir] Loch Brewing Guild

BESTICK, MELISSA E. (JSC-DO471) (USA) melissa.e.bestick1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Thu Aug 19 11:55:16 PDT 2004

For those of you who are interested in the fine art of Brewing, there is a
meeting of Loch's Brewer's guild this Friday, August 20th, 6:30 ish, 7 ish,
whenever.  We have supplies to start one gallon batches of mead.  If your
interested in something else, come over and we can discuss what's needed, we
have some wine, beer and cordial experience (but mostly mead).  If you just
want to come over and sample what we've got, that's also welcome.  If you
have heraldry questions, come on over.  If you just want to hang out, come
on over.  Everyone is welcome.

Location:
Wissa and Drake's House
1232 Halls Bridge
League City, 77573
Phone: 281-413-7255 (Wissa)
	713-702-7144 (Drake)

Coming from Webster take FM 270 (Egret Bay) and make a right on Barger, or
the next street. (JSC Credit Union is in between them).  Take a left onto
Wisconsin, right onto 3rd St, and then Halls Bridge will be your third
street on the right.

>From I-45 take FM 518 towards Kemah.  Take a left onto Wisconsin (This will
be very far down the road.  A Cheveron station will be at the corner), Left
onto 3rd St, and Halls Bridge is your third street on the right.

Please see map sent out, using an online mapping website will not work, as
the street is new.  If you want to use map it, map the corner of 3rd St and
Wisconsin.  Then go away from Wisconsin down 3rd St and Halls Bridge will be
the third Street on the right.  Look for the Ducky Sheild outside.

Hope to see lots of people there!!

Wissa

 <<Map to house.bmp>>