[Loch-soilleir] Middle Eastern Dance in Loch Soilleir

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 14:48:37 PDT 2004

Greetings, Ladies and Gentlemen!

I am taking a year-long sabbatical from teaching! My
health problems are kicking my butt and I want a
break.

There are MANY wonderful dancers in Loch Soilleir and
this is a great opportunity to get others involved in
teaching our guild.

I've already spoken to HL Rhiannon and she would be
interested in teaching once or twice a month in the
fall. I know HL Antoinette, HL Sahirah and  HL Bryalce
all teach. (I know I butchered the spelling, please
forgive me.) So, this is a time for a reformation and
reorganization of the Middle Eastern Dance guild. We
can change teachers, change nights, change venue, etc.

All further discussion will take place on the
houstondancers list, so if you are interested, join
the list and speak up!!

Kind Regards,

HL Clara aka Sana bint Kieran al Kerra