[Loch-soilleir] Round Table

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 19:34:53 PDT 2004

OK, here is who I have going so far to Round Table
this coming Saturday at UT-Arlington.

Ulsted, William, 'Betta, and Alden, our new Coastal
Regional Scribe.

I'm figuring we can daytrip it on Saturday as a long
day.  I will be in the Chicago area coming home on
Friday night. I may not have internet access until I
get back home.  Can you folks work to coordinate the
trip in case I can not log on?  Also, if anyone else
wants to go, please post thropugh the list so we can
see who all is going.  Enough folks have my cell phone
number to keep me up to date.  'Betta, can you keep
Alden up to date on this please as you have his
contact info?

Thanks,
William