[Loch-soilleir] Loch fighter practice survey

Baronman@aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Tue Jul 13 11:44:41 PDT 2004

In a message dated 7/12/04 11:05:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
phillipmj at sbcglobal.net writes:

> How many fighters are interested in having a practice in the Loch?
>
> me me me!!! (waves hands frantically)
>
> way back in ancient times, we held the practice on sundays, starting around
> noon (if i remember correctly).  first in randolf park in friendswood

ME too!!!!!    Now that the exposure at Renfair is no longer viable- the main
source of recruitment for new members is going to be through exposure such as
local fighter practice in a high visability format.  Don'tcha just love
explaining the answer to the question, "Are you in a play?"