[Loch-soilleir] Loch fighter practice survey

Steelquist, John F John.F.Steelquist at boeing.com
Wed Jul 14 08:32:16 PDT 2004

And now the devil's advocate:

It's hot!
I've got to mow the lawn, go to church, visit the folks, see a movie, watch sports, ...
So, who's going to run it? (And do they mind sitting alone in a park every weekend?)

An additional (& separate) practice adds:
an opportunity for those who can't, for whatever reason, make Tuesday nights
well, more practice (duh) (& practice under the same conditions that the tourneys will be fought under)
public visibility

Perhaps simply scheduling a couple of one-off 'mini-event / demo' practices would serve for public exposure & maybe even the "I can't make Tuesdays" crowd.

For myself, I would show up to a Sunday practice sometimes, but I won't commit to anything like regularly...
Most of our local fighters are authorized marshals, getting them to show up is the trick.

Ulsted