[Loch-soilleir] Fiber Guild

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Fri Jun 11 21:39:07 PDT 2004

Grettings unto all good gentles of Loch Soilleir!

It is wil regret that I must cancel next week's (6/14) Monday Fiber Guild meeting.  I am called to serve elsewhere that night.   Our meetings will resume the following Monday at my house.  We will even meet on Monday, July 5th.

If you wish to learn to spin, weave, felt, dye, knit, or embroider, come visit our Guild.  If you have a boring project to complete and want company, come and chat.  If you need a second set of eyes or a larger floor space to lay out a pattern, we can help you with it.  Our doors are open.

But not next Monday.

In Service to the Dream,
H.L. Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh
281-316-0764